Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities is a 501c3 public charity that provides educational opportunities and experiences for children. Focusing primarily in North Texas, Pat & Emmitt Smith Charities’ flagship, hands-on mentoring program, TEAM 22 offers a multi-year curriculum including mentorship, leadership development, community service and unique excursions where they meet with community and world leaders. The charity also supports local organizations through an annual grants process, provides college scholarships and hosts an annual back to school program serving thousands of children in high need neighborhoods in Dallas.
Accomplishments & Community Impact
- New school uniforms for 10,000 children
- 29 college scholarships
- Dental services for 2,500 children
- Student Vision screenings for 500 children
- Mentoring and leadership camp for TEAM 22 students
- Educational excursions
- 150 grants to local organizations
For more information contact email@example.com.